Eyebags

Today marks my 37th week of pregnancy. We're almost there, love. We're almost there. There is something surreal in anticipating the arrival of my little prince. Like, I can't imagine it's actually happening. The wait is going to be over soon, in 21 days. Three weeks more, of anxious waiting and sleepless nights and BH contractions. In total honesty, I can't wait for this to be over. But I'm going to miss the privileges that came with the pregnancy.

I still have to endure two more weeks of work, before my maternity leave. Politics at work are getting out of hand, with five teachers resigning. I'm not surprised. Things have their way of fucking up even without the fucked-ups realising anything. I would be glad to be away for the time being, even though I'd be hard pressed at home with a baby and one big dysfunctional family.


This right here.

I never cared much about the newest technology, but if it comes in PINK, hell yes I want it. The iPod Touch comes in solid pink. Enough said. IT COMES IN PINK, FOR GOODNESS SAKE, SO I'M GOING TO BUY IT. Probably with my hubby's dough. Haha!

It's probably going to be on my wishlist for the time being, seeing that I have yet to get any baby stuffs for my little one. But I'd splurge, because it's pink. I want it that bad.

Anyway, I've been awarded the Long Service Award for my company. Like finally, I actually reached the 5 year benchmark in this line. Never though I'd get this far. Another milestone in my life. Quite happy, because I'd get cash, and that means I can actually buy my PINK iPod Touch. Okay, it's bordering on obsession already.

Supposed to collect my wig from Ly's but my dear husband has been breaking promises left and right when it comes to this. I have no idea why he refuses to go Bugis Street. It's collect and go. I won't even want to attempt to go window shopping in my condition. It's almost a month overdue. My poor wig, was supposed to put it on for the Dinner & Dance on 3rd November. It's been left stranded in Bugis when I got hospitalised. Until now. My darling wig, wait for me okay? I'll be picking you up soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post Vesak Day 2020

Things should have been better this year... But guess what , bish? 2020 so far - WW3 worry, Australia burning, global recession, volcanic er...