It's exactly 11 days since I gave birth. Wow. It has been a wonderful and surreal experience to say the least. The pain was definitely out of this world and I'm glad I went through it, with epidural of course. 

Fayruz Marzuqi arrived at 9.43am on 25 November 2012. A Sagittarius baby. He would have been a Scorpio like me if he came a day earlier. Haha. Oh well, I FINALLY HAVE MY OWN DRAGON BABY IN MY ARMS. He's really mine, and for years I've been waiting for a baby Dragon and I thank God for giving me the chance to experience both pregnancy and childbirth. Alhamdulilah, Fayruz is a healthy and annoyingly bouncy baby boy.


2.698 kg

My lil' angel

The sweetest thing ever

Mummy and son

First check-up

Second check-up

Me looking haggard even with makeup

Because he is my lil' nephew

Haha the JEALOUS little nephew

Hubby and Fayruz

His smile

How not to love him?

Tembam

Like a boss


Alhamdulilah, everything is well with my baby boy. Wish I could say the same for my relationship with my husband... I mean, I guess we're both adjusting to parenthood and all. But there's just something missing. The spark has long gone, from my side, ever since that "Casanova" episode. My fault, my bad. I just don't know how to fix us any more.

Anyway, till more updates from me! :) Gotta go for my massage now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post Vesak Day 2020

Things should have been better this year... But guess what , bish? 2020 so far - WW3 worry, Australia burning, global recession, volcanic er...