I don't like my mind right now
Stacking up problems that are so unnecessary

Wish that I could slow things down
I wanna let go but there's comfort in the panic
And I drive myself crazy
Thinking everything's about me
Yeah, I drive myself crazy
'Cause I can't escape the gravity
- Linkin Park

Hello 2017. I did not keep my promise to keep this blog going because... it has been a long year for me since 2016, Too many things happened and too little time to slow down and digest what is happening.

I made many friends, and I lost many friends in the process to find what I really want in life. I haven't been able to do what I enjoy doing solely because work took up most of my time; away from my personal and social life.

But then again, despite all the "unnecessary problems"... Life has been somewhat good to me and my baby boy. Fayruz is turning 5 soon and I've already settled comfortably in my career - although I'm thinking of jumping ship at the moment. Lol~

I am also more or less numbed in making new relationships, because I barely make the effort to talk to anyone anymore... so if I'm talking to any guys, they deserve a big congratulation. But so far, I have successfully pushed away most of my "suitors" for the most moronic reasons and none have showed that they are potentially able to be in a relationship with me. Pathetic much, Maybe I am just too undeserving to be in a relationship.

As of 7 May 2017 - Pink Hair

Feeling glamorous in photos but not in real life. The irony~ haha! I have many things to whine about... but unfortunately, I really do have unfinished business to complete. There's always deadlines to chase. *insert uninspired face*

BASICALLY ALMOST EVERYDAY.

I so need a break from work. Hopefully I can resume writing in this blog like I used to. Hashtag stay strong. Hashtag jiayou Ernie. Lol~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post Vesak Day 2020

Things should have been better this year... But guess what , bish? 2020 so far - WW3 worry, Australia burning, global recession, volcanic er...