And so, today was officially my last day in SW preschool. So gonna take this opportunity to express my grateful regards to all my ex-colleagues. I enjoyed working with you all! And I'm really gonna miss our lunch breaks and principal's "nagging"... Haha.

Adora Green's Team

Haha, will miss you all,

Pierre Cardin's metallic black bag.

Thank you for all the gift(s) and encouragement! I am really going to miss this ladies!

But insya Allah, I am moving forward with my career and hopefully I am able to face the new challenges ahead! Jiayou!

Happy moment today; as always I try to include one per week since daily I can't seem to actually find time to blog...

My first ever pedicure session with BFF! Woo Hoo! 😂

A stranger said our faces almost look alike.

Pretty in pink.

Haha! Pink again? I know right... But these are from the Hello Kitty collection! I just cannotttttt! Hehe...

Another good catch-up session with BFF, and though she has her own commitments as well, I'm glad we could meet up and catch up.

Older and older by day....

As for me, I've actually let myself go quite far this time. 60kg is actually no joke and though I still look "small"... I really feel fat and ugly. But because I'm honestly busy with work and Fayruz all the time, I just couldn't be bothered to take care of myself. I barely wear makeup now and if you ask me, it's really a hassle. Haha! I do want to look pretty and confident but I just can't find that motivation anymore.

Seriously.

I am that terrible.

What am I going to do about myself, oh goodness? I really don't know.

Maybe I can try but seriously...

Haha.

Well, until then if I ever get the motivation to do something about myself... Maybe I'll blog it down here.

Maybe. Haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post Vesak Day 2020

Things should have been better this year... But guess what , bish? 2020 so far - WW3 worry, Australia burning, global recession, volcanic er...