Hello again.

It's only been my second day of work and I feel overloaded with basically just... WORK. Haha.

It's very intense being "in charge" of some minor areas at work and I'm not even at principal level yet. Intense; and I'm already quite close to giving up. But as always, I must persevere and see what areas I need to personally improve on. This change was what I had wanted, to see if I have leadership skills. 

Future principal, maybe, baby.

Hehs.

Anyway, I got my hair done and I realised that it's just way too long for me! Rimas hor! It's actually an acceptable length lah but I don't know why I feel it's too "in my face" with the curls (though I seriously love it)  and the fringe... High maintenance gitu if I want to keep hair this long... I honestly don't know how other girls still look gorgeous in this line of work but I'm just way too lazy to maintain beauty and style.

Ok done complaining about my hair.

I had fun with Fayruz today; went to the kids water playground at SSC and we even had time to play arcade.


Happy boy.

Water fun.

Enjoying seh...

Macam paham! 

Lol¬

We spent a good worth of $4 (LOL! Cheapskate mummy!) in that arcade. It's nice just spending one to one time with each other with no tantrums and nonsense. 

I love you, Fayruz Marzuqi.

Tomorrow another new day at work. Sighs. Hope I can manage... I think I'm growing weary of this line already.

Good night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post Vesak Day 2020

Things should have been better this year... But guess what , bish? 2020 so far - WW3 worry, Australia burning, global recession, volcanic er...