Met BFF after quite a long time due to our conflicting personal and work schedules. It's funny how we both can still make so much noise and share so much stories despite being "separated" for some time.

BFF & me @ AMK Hub.

Haha! As usual we both would grumble about our body and all the relationship problems and nonsense.

I gotta change this blog layout soon. I don't see any apparent layout or changes when I'm using my mobile blogger app but I think if I used my laptop, it looks terrible right? Hah!

Whatever anyways.

Saw some old videos of Fayruz when he was a baby... Miss those little little sweet memories. He's sucha big boy now. But still my baby. Haha! 

Still upset with mi amor but then again, whatever lah. I'm still going on my weekend getaway with or without you! Hmph! 

Anyway, it's my last day at SW tomorrow. Scary. But they will survive without me. And I have to prepare myself for another new environment soon. Best of luck to me, insya Allah amiin!

Till then, good night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post Vesak Day 2020

Things should have been better this year... But guess what , bish? 2020 so far - WW3 worry, Australia burning, global recession, volcanic er...